.................................................

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy happy 26 months!

Better late than never! Paloma is 26 months and more and more a little person. Linguistically, she can tell a short story, like if you ask her what she did today and hold short conversations. 

The big news is that Paloma is 95% potty trained. What! I honestly thought that our vacation would completely interrupt the process, but for the most part, she stayed dry. We have occasional accidents still, but they're becoming few and far between. I can distinctly remember the 95% misses in the beginning. That sucked! But it was worth it!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Cousin Pau and her have fun on the slide. She'll always remember this because she always retells how they bumped heads and she cried.
Riding the horsey together.
I don't think I get overly dressed up, but she definitely has picked up what I do, like adding accesories to her outfits.

I love the pigtails.
Fruit is always a popular food, especially the summer fruits.
Enjoying the beach with Ana Celia in Punta Umbria.
 She's your BFF if you share your ice cream with her. Never fails!
Often she doesn't realize when another kid doesn't want to share, like here with this little Portuguese girl.
 It's all bliss for now!
See you soon!

3 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

She's so pretty and growing so fast. Love the piggy tails.

CLe said...

pig tails FTW! RECORD her speaking please oh please...I want to hear a story ;)

haydee said...

Love her smiles & pig tails! She's such a character :P