Hello, friends! There's been a lot on my mind lately - birthdays, vacations, friends visiting, new babies and a wedding. This is all happening soon. Aaaand...I can't wait for beach weather! Me, I'm getting over some mild headache, chills, body ache thing. But no worries, I'm feeling better today :-) In the meantime, we're doing our countdown to age four this month. It's ON!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
For la diada de Sant Jordi (St. George's Day), the kids made roses and drew a special picture.
I'm thinking that this is the princess that St. George saves.
Paloma ran into her friend Ariadna at the park one Saturday afternoon.
There can never be too many playgrounds in the city.
Another one. City kids just need to play!
We went with the Ruiz Salmeron family to a restaurant which had a special play area for kids in the back. Paloma joined other kids coloring.I love how she likes to draw her family.
Every once in a while, she still likes to take out her stroller for a walk.
Last but not least, the spring festival! The children in the preschool grades put on a cute show about cracking eggs, blooming flowers, and lovely creatures. Here in Spain, it seems they like to use grown-up pop songs as accompanying music.
Our little ladybug crouches down to Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance". I see an Oscar in the future.
Meeting backstage with the cast.
Thanks for stopping by!










No comments:
Post a Comment