Is it really almost that time? We're less than one month away from the big T-H-R-E-E. Wow!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
For the much-celebrated regional holiday of St. Jordi, we went to our local civic center, where they were giving away books to kids who drew a picture. Paloma makes a quick scribble.
She got it! The gently used Catalan version of "Hungry Little Caterpillar" and said artist drawing above her.She also made a rose and a cute dragon bookmark (with my help ;-)).
I kind of hate these random rides sprinkled throughout the city. Your almost-three-year-old wants to go on them so you can stop and pay for it! But it makes for a cute picture and memory ;-)
The chocolate lovers of the family show off their beards and 'staches.
We have an annual pass to the zoo, which has a nice playground where Paloma and I have gone during the week when it's nice and emmmmmpty.
Can't resist a cousins shot.
Paloma has always thought of size in terms of family. It used to be papi-mommy-baby-sized clouds, cars, leaves, etc. Here she's pointing to her foursome of oatmeal grains as papi-mommy-sister-baby. "It's a family!" she squeals.
We were lucky to have one very warm summer-like Saturday this month. Paloma pooped out in her swim ring on her daddy. We can't wait for summer!!
See you next month when a certain someone reaches a new milestone. Hugs to everyone!
P.S. Should I keep doing monthly posts like this? I know people stop counting in months after age two-ish but I kind of like this format. Maybe I should rename it? Waiting to hear from my thousands of subscribers...










2 comments:
She is such a doll face, I bet you love dressing her every day and taking pics. I can't believe she's almost 3!!!
the train pic is so cute! the fee for the rides are so worth it.
Post a Comment