Hi, all. We've got a lot to catch up on!
Paloma's imagination is showing crazy signs of activity. Before bed, she likes to hear invented stories and "chooses her own adventure," telling us who she wants in the story and what kind of madcap things they do. She has even told a few stories herself! It's really a special time for us.
Lately, she's been making up her own songs with made-up words and creates whole dance routines. Yeah, of course I have it on video!
Also, with our trip to Sevilla, her Spanish also has improved since she spent so much time with her abuelos. The whole language phenomena before age three is really something interesting to witness. She can translate sentences even if their structure is completely different. This took me years!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I put the scooter away for awhile but broke it out again to see if she could steer it better. She's still not the best at turning, but practice makes perfect, right?
I had some canvas I had bought a long time ago, so how could I deny a masterpiece to be made? Trick is to stick to one or two colors or we'll end up with brown. Look at that focused hand...
Her Baby still holds a special place in her heart. Can she be more girly?The race to get out of the "two's" to "three's" is on.
Rockin' the French look by the faux lakeside.
I talked to one of her teacher's at playgroup, and she said that Paloma could spend all morning going down the slide. I already knew this!
Close-up of toddler cuteness.
Waiting for a customer at the burger joint.
She demanded 130 simultaneous spins in this red chair at the mall. You don't want to know how upset she was when we had to leave.
She had so much fun with her abuela when we went to Sevilla. More of those pics to come!
Have I mentioned that she adores babies? Her teacher also tells me that she loves them more than anyone in her class. Hence, poor Violeta putting up with her extended hug.Everything Rodrigo did made her laugh. She really looks up to older kids.
Back in Barcelona, Paloma got to hang out with and share some snacks with her most favorite first cousin, Pau.

Paloma also really loved playing with Fernando's co-worker's 8-month-old daughter, Carla.
As members, we frequent the Barcelona Zoo often when we've got nothing going on. Jumping around with her classmate Ulisse is superfun,

That's all for now. See you soon!















1 comment:
Okay she could be a child model. She is just so darn stinkin cute! I love seeing pics of her.
Post a Comment