We bought Sunday's concert tickets for Coldplay's Viva La Vida tour last December when I was pregnant thinking I'd easily want to party and take a break from our future 3-month old baby. Wrong! Fernando had to peel me away from Paloma from what I thought would be about a 6-hour excursion. Lucky for us, abuelos Rafa, Sr. and Juana were in town to watch our little one. To keep our out-of-house time short, we ditched the opening acts, Hot Lips and Sunday Drivers, (plus, Fernando was pooped) and, seriously, we got in our seats JUST when they started. Lucky us!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
On the way up to the venue. Nighttime in Plaza Espana.
Climbing all those stairs gives us a lit view of the city.
3 comments:
That first time away from your lil baby is tough and sometimes not as enjoyable cause you're constantly worrying and wondering how she's doing! I'm sure she was fine and it's dates out like these that keep the spark burning in a marriage! ;)
it cracks me up that of ALL the bands to see when you are sleepy it was cold play...the kings of soft tunes.
well my friend, all I can say is don't lose track of appreciating your time w/ just your hubby he needs love and one:one time too=)
Ms. P will understand.
Glad to hear you're getting out for some "date" time.
Hmm, a couple of my students are working on "Viva La Vida". I'm trying to get them to play AND sing at the same time.
Beautiful pics! It's that shutterbug DNA.
Post a Comment