.................................................

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Humble Abode: Part I

We had an eventful weekend, but unfortunately, we have no pictures to show for it. So, let me show you our warm home.

Sunday night is ironing night for Fernando. Here he is fulfilling his domestic duties in our living room.
Our lovely kitchen.
We were attracted to this flat because of this wall painted with chalkboard paint. That's my rendition of our latest comic obsession, Goku, from Dragonball.
We don't own a microwave, but our toaster oven serves us very well.
Our Nespresso machine which we received as a wedding gift. We feel very cool with it in the house. Decaf for me, thank you.
Here's our newest library of bite-sized books -- that of our daughter. In English and Spanish of course.
I jumped up and down when my Alfa 1436 arrived at our door last week. I'm still so intimidated to get started. This week -- for sure!
Our non-functioning, yet decorative fireplace adds a cozy feel to our bedroom.
Admittedly, we didn't have the rest of the house tidy enough for photos. Wait for Part II!

2 comments:

Armilyn and David said...

The best thing about your house is the fireplace and the chalk board wall (so far for Part I). Can't wait to see the rest of your place.

Spence Ohana said...

What a cute and cozy pad! So where will the baby nursery go?